About Neontri:Neontri is a leading provider of custom software solutions and total talent management. With a strong focus on fintech, banking, and e-commerce, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting client relationships, as evidenced by our 100% client retention rate in 2022. We have successfully delivered over 400 projects across four continents and have been recognized with multiple awards for our innovative solutions. Currently, for one of our Clients, we are looking for:
Banking Systems AnalystThe project involves the exchange and implementation of new banking system modules.
Scope of duties:
- Conducting analytical workshops (gathering requirements, designing and documenting business processes)
- Verifying business documentation provided by the Client
- Analysis, developing, and approving business requirements (both functional and non-functional) with the Client
- Substantive discussion with the client about possible requirements implementations in the system
- Conducting Fit/Gap analysis in terms of system functionality
- Supporting the team of developers and testers
- Experience in a similar position - at least 3 years
- Knowledge about banking products (retail or corporate)
- English language proficiency - B2
- Understanding of the life cycle of IT systems
- Cooperation based on a B2B contract
- Stable, long-term project
- Hybrid work (20% on-site / 80% remote - office in Warsaw/Katowice)
- Private medical care (choice among 3 packages - Luxmed, Medicover, PZU)
- Option to avail a MultiSport card
- Training budget
Our recruitment process
The full recruitment process, from sending us your resume to signing the offer, takes 2 weeks at most (usually less).
The recruitment team reviews your application.
You are invited for a short interview with one of our recruiters where we get to know each other better.
You take part in a technical interview.
If we’re a match, we will prepare a job offer for you
Welcome on board!
Join Neontri now!
Do not hesitate to send us your CV. Our Sourcing Team will proceed a short interview to become aware of your professional skills and preferences.
Once we found something appropriate, we will reach you back to share all the details.
Our recruitment team is here for you!
Why people love Neontri
Neontri stood out with their commitment, technical competence, and understanding of KIR’s business needs.
A solution co-developed with Neontri has reduced the number of queries directed to the central system, resulting in lower infrastructure costs and customer service time.
The IT specialists they provided possessed the necessary experience and required competencies. We recommend Neontri as a trustworthy and reliable business partner.