About Neontri:Neontri is a leading provider of custom software solutions and total talent management. With a strong focus on fintech, banking, and e-commerce, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting client relationships, as evidenced by our 100% client retention rate in 2022. We have successfully delivered over 400 projects across four continents and have been recognized with multiple awards for our innovative solutions.
What might set us apart from other companies and why should you consider collaborating with us?
- We are people who value honesty, openness, and a VERY GOOD work atmosphere.
- We listen to your needs. It's essential for us that you feel comfortable with us. If the time comes when you wish to change projects - no problem.
- Want to work 100% remotely but still meet at the company's headquarters occasionally? That's not an issue.
- Most of our team works entirely remotely; however, we periodically meet during integration meetings or come to the office for a change of work environment.
Project:We're embarking on a project with a large e-commerce company where we'll be developing a middleware layer between the mobile application and the backend. The project is being built from scratch. Tech Stack: Java, Kotlin, Spring Boot, GCP, Kubernetes, JVM.
Knowledge of Kotlin is essential.If you're interested in having a significant degree of flexibility in how you work, influencing your work environment, and being part of smaller, knowledge-sharing teams - you've come to the right place :)
We don't have fruit Thursdays or a barista, but we can offer:
- Collaboration based on a B2B contract or a Contract of Mandate,
- An exciting and developmental project - without maintenance :)
- Fully company-funded medical care (with a choice from 3 packages),
- Opportunity to join the MultiSport card,
- A training budget,
- 100% remote work,
- We don't do overtime! Balance is key,
- A short, usually one-stage recruitment process. Your recruitment adventure will start with a 20-minute phone call with our HR department (Ola here - nice to meet you).
Our recruitment process
The full recruitment process, from sending us your resume to signing the offer, takes 2 weeks at most (usually less).
The recruitment team reviews your application.
You are invited for a short interview with one of our recruiters where we get to know each other better.
You take part in a technical interview.
If we’re a match, we will prepare a job offer for you
Welcome on board!
Join Neontri now!
Do not hesitate to send us your CV. Our Sourcing Team will proceed a short interview to become aware of your professional skills and preferences.
Once we found something appropriate, we will reach you back to share all the details.
Our recruitment team is here for you!
Why people love Neontri
Neontri stood out with their commitment, technical competence, and understanding of KIR’s business needs.
A solution co-developed with Neontri has reduced the number of queries directed to the central system, resulting in lower infrastructure costs and customer service time.
The IT specialists they provided possessed the necessary experience and required competencies. We recommend Neontri as a trustworthy and reliable business partner.