Dynamics 365 Analyst
Dynamics 365 Analyst
About Neontri:Neontri is a leading provider of custom software solutions and total talent management. With a strong focus on fintech, banking, and e-commerce, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting client relationships, as evidenced by our 100% client retention rate in 2022. We have successfully delivered over 400 projects across four continents and have been recognized with multiple awards for our innovative solutions.
What sets us apart from other companies and why should you consider collaborating with us?
- We are people who value honesty, openness, and a VERY GOOD working atmosphere. We don't practice a corporate work style! We emphasize good relationships, which we deepen during team-building meetings or casual outings for a beer. Yes, our team working at the Clients' sites also attends these gatherings. We aren't strangers to each other. For us, all employees are equal.
- We listen to your needs. It's crucial that you feel comfortable with us. If the time comes when you want to change the project - no problem. We will find you a new one among our internal solutions or Clients. Does this mean you will work on many projects and need to switch frequently? NO.
- Do you want to work 100% remotely but would like the option to meet at the company headquarters occasionally? No problem :) Most of our team works entirely remotely, but we periodically meet during team-building gatherings or visit the office as a change of work environment. However, everything is voluntary - if you don’t feel comfortable attending such meetings, we fully understand and accept that.
- Microsoft Dynamics Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics Customer Service
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
- Power Platform / Dataverse Customer Insights
- Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement
What will be your tasks?
- Leading analytical workshops (requirement gathering, business process design)
- Technical discussions with the client about possible requirement implementations in the system
- Conducting Fit/Gap analysis concerning system functionality
- Configuring the D365 CRM system
- Supporting the team of developers and testers
What will assist you in performing these tasks:
- Experience in CRM system implementations (minimum 3 years)
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM implementations (minimum of one year)
- Knowledge of Demo Dynamics CRM configuration and presenting the system at sales meetings
- Fluent proficiency in English, both spoken and written
What you gain by joining Neontri:
- Possibility of B2B collaboration (up to 140 PLN/h)
- Medical care (you can choose from 3 packages: Luxmed, Medicover, PZU)
- Multisport card and a training budget
- Option for 100% remote work
Our recruitment process
The full recruitment process, from sending us your resume to signing the offer, takes 2 weeks at most (usually less).
The recruitment team reviews your application.
You are invited for a short interview with one of our recruiters where we get to know each other better.
You take part in a technical interview.
If we’re a match, we will prepare a job offer for you
Welcome on board!
Join Neontri now!
Do not hesitate to send us your CV. Our Sourcing Team will proceed a short interview to become aware of your professional skills and preferences.
Once we found something appropriate, we will reach you back to share all the details.
Our recruitment team is here for you!
Why people love Neontri
Neontri stood out with their commitment, technical competence, and understanding of KIR’s business needs.
A solution co-developed with Neontri has reduced the number of queries directed to the central system, resulting in lower infrastructure costs and customer service time.
The IT specialists they provided possessed the necessary experience and required competencies. We recommend Neontri as a trustworthy and reliable business partner.