Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
About Neontri:Neontri is a leading provider of custom software solutions and total talent management. With a strong focus on fintech, banking, and e-commerce, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting client relationships, as evidenced by our 100% client retention rate in 2022. We have successfully delivered over 400 projects across four continents and have been recognized with multiple awards for our innovative solutions. We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will support our team in expanding the Neontri Outsourcing Services business line. Neontri Outsourcing Services specializes in outsourcing contractors and teams, primarily for the financial sector, but ultimately for other industries as well.
Our mission is to connect Clients with the best IT industry specialists and managers.What will be your tasks?
- Acquiring new Clients
- Maintaining high work standards in customer service
- Responsibility for sales quality and sales growth
- Meeting sales targets
- Close collaboration with the Recruitment team
- Contributing to the positive image of the company
- Support in sales market and competition analysis
- Preparing sales offers and presentations and handling inquiries related to IT solutions and services
- Negotiating collaboration terms and maintaining long-term relationships with Clients
To help you perform these tasks, you should have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position in IT Outsourcing
- Good knowledge of the IT industry
- Excellent English proficiency
- High negotiation skills
- Advanced communication skills, with an emphasis on building and developing business relationships
- Independence in action and a goal-oriented mindset
What you'll genuinely gain by joining Neontri:
- B2B contract (base salary + commission system)
- Private medical care package (LuxMed, Medicover, PZU)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
- Real development opportunities - Internal workshops, knowledge exchange, ongoing feedback, training budget
- A harmonious team - we care not just about good relationships but also about regular knowledge exchange
- Sharing values - efficiency, optimism, honesty, perseverance, caring for client satisfaction, and teamwork are qualities we value :)
Our recruitment process
The full recruitment process, from sending us your resume to signing the offer, takes 2 weeks at most (usually less).
The recruitment team reviews your application.
You are invited for a short interview with one of our recruiters where we get to know each other better.
You take part in a technical interview.
If we’re a match, we will prepare a job offer for you
Welcome on board!
Join Neontri now!
Do not hesitate to send us your CV. Our Sourcing Team will proceed a short interview to become aware of your professional skills and preferences.
Once we found something appropriate, we will reach you back to share all the details.
Our recruitment team is here for you!
Why people love Neontri
Neontri stood out with their commitment, technical competence, and understanding of KIR’s business needs.
A solution co-developed with Neontri has reduced the number of queries directed to the central system, resulting in lower infrastructure costs and customer service time.
The IT specialists they provided possessed the necessary experience and required competencies. We recommend Neontri as a trustworthy and reliable business partner.