Overview of the process and market data
We have proved that the mobile app market is doing great and showed that mobile apps are better than websites. Mobile apps are the future of most online businesses, so it’s not a surprise that there are so many providers around. Traditional development requires high risk, a longer time, and, most importantly, high costs.
Having said that, let’s first analyze the process of building a mobile app. Depending on the business, individual needs, or level of technological stack needed to create one, it is not that easy to suggest just one good version of the timeline.
To make it more tangible, let us present which stages an app-building process consists of:
- Business Strategy
- Analysis and Planning
- UI / UX Design
- App Development
- Deployment & Support
We did some research, and our findings can be surprising to some of you. Why? Take a look at how selected websites presume the timeline of building a mobile app:
- 3sidedcube.com believes it takes 3-9 months
- Soltech.net claims it’s approximately 4 months
- Savvyapps.com answers this question with the number of 4-6 months
How can you measure the time needed to get an app? It is a very individual measure thanks to different needs and the level of sophistication. Our product, Appifee, allows you to get your mobile app within 14 days without any development effort.
Delivering our advantage over the competitors
In this part, we would like to present available solutions for building the mobile app. We can distinguish four solutions: Native app development, PWA solution, Cross-Platform framework, and Appifee – Our alternative. All of the previous solutions are associated with high to medium costs, both: initial and maintenance. What’s more, all of them take a longer time – from weeks to months. Another aspect worth mentioning is the level of flexibility, which can sometimes be low or none.
It only takes 2 weeks to build the app, thanks to our experienced project managers and technicians. Our solution is undoubtedly fast enough to be considered.
What makes our solution great?
Appifee is the first mobile enablement platform with push notifications and a native user experience. It allows you to make technology choices as you go and consists of two components:
- Web view component that displays your content built using web technologies;
- The native component that offers excellent features using native Android and iOS technologies.
Besides these two elements, there’s also the connector which allows the two parts to interact seamlessly.
That’s not all! Here you have the key benefits that our product takes pride in:
- No development is needed from the client’s side
- The ability to develop new native features dedicated to your app on top of what Appifee does out of the box
- Testing ideas is risk-free, but also it’s quick and easy to make adjustments
- Mobile App is ready to go in just 14 days
- We create a new marketing channel through push notifications
- The solution is even better if you already use PWA, as the user experience is flawless
Have you ever asked yourself at least one of these questions?
- Do you need to avoid the constraints and requirements of the app stores?
- Do you have a limited initial budget and would like to add features gradually?
- Are you looking for a cross-platform solution to reach a broader market?
- Don’t you need to use features exclusive to the device’s hardware?
- Do you want to provide an equivalent experience on your website and the app?
That’s why mobile apps are considered an effective strategy for promoting and building brands. They enhance your brand’s visibility and help you become part of your customers’ lives.
Maciej Stępień, CEO of Neontri
In case you liked our article, take a look at some of the other pieces we wrote!